Inuit Health Survey Manager
- Lead the development of a permanent Inuit Health Survey in Nunatsiavut, in conjunction with counterparts from across Inuit Nunangat.
- Develop survey work plans, content, logistics, budgets and communications and evaluation plans
- Participate in National Inuit Health Survey Working Group (NIHSWG) meetings and working group committees
- Conduct regional consultations as required
- Supervise Inuit Health Survey staff
- Coordinate the Nunatsiavut Inuit Health Survey Steering Committee
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 4 years related work experience in similar role
- Experience designing, conducting, analyzing or evaluating surveys
- Ability to lead a team and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Bilingual in Inuktitut and English
- Experience coordinating large research programs
- Applications should be forwarded before 4:30pm on closing day.
The Nunatsiavut Government is an equal opportunity employer however preference will be given to beneficiaries of the Labrador Inuit Land Claims Agreement. Applicants are asked to clearly state their Nunatsiavut beneficiary number on their cover letter or resume when applying.